Talkback TB-6D Desktop & TB-6R Rackmounted Systems
Talkback refers to the standard method of communication between broadcast studios.
Each studio has either a desktop, a rack-mount, or mixer-mounted intercom, usually containing a row of switch buttons. Eachswitch button connects to another studio when pressed, and routes the presenter audio to it.
There are 4 products in the Sonifex Talkback Intercom range:
The TB-6D and TB-6R are general talkback interfaces which can be connected together to form a talkback system. The TB-SD and TB-SR are talkback units which only operate when connected to the Sonifex Station Master studio switcher.
- TB-6D 6 Way Talkback Intercom, desktop free standing
- TB-6R 6 Way Talkback Intercom, 19” rack mounted
- TB-SD Station Master Talkback Intercom, desktop free standing
- TB-SR Station Master Talkback Intercom, 19” rack mounted
- Provide talkback for up to 7 locations (TB-6D & TB-6R) or 5 locations (TB-SD & TB-SR).
- Brightly lit push-to-talk buttons.
- Momentary or latched buttons.
- Built-in electret microphone, with input for external microphone.
- Monitoring of 2 external inputs, e.g. for off-air receiver.
- Auto-muting, or mixing, of external inputs, when talkback is active.
- Integrates with Sonifex S2 mixer and is compatible with other talkback systems.