Expandable VoIP conferencing phones.
With MAXAttach IP® and MAX IP™, customers with SIP-based VoIP systems can now enjoy outstanding audio clarity and superior room coverage, at a price point well below the competition.
The MAXAttach IP and MAX IP offer a unique ability, unmatched by competitive products, that allows customers to daisy-chain multiple phones together, up to a total of four. This provides multiple speakers, multiple microphones, and multiple dial pads distributed throughout the room for unrivaled coverage.
- Please click here for a list of MAX IP interoperability partners.
In addition, these VoIP conference phones offer the advanced audio signal processing technologies that were originally developed for ClearOne's market-leading professional audio conferencing products. These technologies deliver crystal-clear audio to participants on both ends of the call, and include:
- Full-duplex audio
- Distributed echo cancellation™
- Noise cancellation
- First microphone priority
- Automatic gain and level controls
These new VoIP products also offer a suite of SIP features, including:
- 3-way calling - allows for ad-hoc conferences without need for a conference bridge
- VLAN tagging - allows users to manage bandwidth usage on the network
- TLS & SRTP encryption-ready (with future release of firmware upgrade) - secures voice communications over the network
- Field upgradeability - allows users to easily download firmware upgrades from ClearOne website and load directly into the conference phone
MAXAttach IP (comes with two VoIP conference phones):
- Medium to large conference rooms
- Training rooms
- Unique room configurations, such as U-shaped table layout
- Can expand up to four linked phones
- Phones can be used in separate rooms with extra base unit
MAX IP (comes with one VoIP conference phone):
- Small conference rooms — up to 8 people
- Executive offices
- Can also expand up to four linked phones
Ytterligere informasjon: http://www.clearone.com/voip-conference-phones.html