Group USB speakerphone brings clear, full-duplex audio conferencing to medium and large conference rooms.
The CHAT 150 connects to PCs for rich, full-duplex audio communications; bridging the gap between portability and small conference room use. Three, built-in microphone elements provide full, 360-degree pickup with ClearOne’s powerful, legacy audio processing.
The CHAT 150 can be used with many applications requiring two-way audio (VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging), connected with enterprise phone systems (ad-hoc bridging capabilities allow a USB/analog mix) or simply used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback.
Unsurpassed audio clarity
- ClearOne’s, market-leading, HDConference™ audio technology
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
- Three built-in microphones array with 360° audio pickup up to 12 feet
- Large loudspeakers for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Wideband audio frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
Ease of use
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone
- Breakout box connection for further connection options (enterprise telephones, video conferencing)
- Easily manage conference calls with 1 to 6 participants
- True plug-and-play operation
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.