Panel 37 pin female LK/Veam-kompatibel
NNNThe SYNTAX® connectors have been designed and are manufactured to ensure continual and reliable operation in the harsh environment of the professional sound applications. Compliant military standard Mil C 5015 & VG 95234.
Two shell versions for panel connectors (male and female) plus two for inline cable connectors (male and female) allow complete cable hook up system and extension leads through a daisy chain configuration. A wide range of insert arrangements allows connections from 13 poles (4 channels) to 150 poles (48 channels).
• Aluminium alloy shells with high resistance black finish.
• Audible, visual and tactile indication of locking. 2000 mating cycles minimum.
• Ergonomic arctic grip or rubber covered locking ring for ease of coupling even with gloved hands
• Bayonet ramp protrusion protected by stainless steel ring.
• Gold or silver plated machined contacts for quality signal path and long term reliability
• Insert manufactured in a high insulating chloroprene rubber: allowing easy contact insertion
and removal, during assembly or repair.
• Gland cable retention system (spiral anti flex version available), ensures water tight sealing
and good strain relief at the cable entry.
• IP 67 grade waterproof (when mated) for outdoor applications.
• Protection dust caps waterproof IP67 grade when mated with the connectors