Featuring the premium WA305 instrument cable and QLXD1 wireless bodypack transmitter, QLXD14 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
•Includes QLXD1, QLXD4, instrument cable, power supply, 2 AA batteries, two 1/2 wave antennas, 2 BNC cables, zipper bag, 2 BNC bulkhead adapters, rackmount kit, and user guide
Combining professional features with simplified setup and operation, QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
QLX-D reliably operates more channels on-air than any other wireless system in its class. Ethernet connection provides networked channel scanning across multiple receivers and Shure Wireless Workbench® 6 control software compatibility for advanced frequency coordination.
Compatible with the Shure SB900 lithium-ion battery, QLX-D offers rechargeable power options that provide dramatic long-term cost savings and extended transmitter battery life over alkaline batteries, with battery metering that reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio captures every performance detail
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range eliminates transmitter gain adjustments
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan quickly and easily finds a clean frequency
- Networked channel scan configures open frequencies for connected receivers
- Remote monitoring and control from iOS devices via ShurePlus™ Channels Mobile App
- AES-256 encryption comes standard for secure wireless transmission
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- AMX/Crestron control system ready
- Professional-grade, all metal construction