SRH940 er den nye toppmodellen for HIFI-purister eller lydteknikere som virkelig vil ha med seg mikrodetaljene samtidig som de kan jobbe avslappet i timevis.
Les test av Shure SRH940 i bladet Lyd & Bilde:
"Røverkjøpet. Alle som trenger hodetelefoner til kritisk lytting, eller bare vil høre musikken gjengitt slik det opprinnelig var tenkt, kan knapt finne bedre hodetelefoner enn dette."
Klikk her for å lese testen.
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offers superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life.
Also includes a hard zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provide maximum comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for convenient storage and portability
- Legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Bayonet Clip securely locks cable into ear cup
- Replaceable velour ear pads included to ensure long product life and maximum comfort
- Two included detachable cables (coiled & straight) provide flexible wearing options and easy replacement
- Zippered hard travel case protects headphones when on the go or not in use