Personal/group USB speakerphone – fully compatible with Microsoft® Lync™ for high-quality audio calls on PCs or laptops.
The CHAT 170 connects to PCs to provide superb audio clarity with Microsoft Lync calls, bridging the gap between portability and small conference room use. Three, built-in microphone elements provide full, 360-degree pickup with ClearOne’s powerful, legacy audio processing for more natural, collaborative conversations using Skype and unified communications applications.
The CHAT 170 can be used with many applications requiring two-way audio (VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging), connected with enterprise phone systems (ad-hoc bridging capabilities allow a USB/analog mix) or simply used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback.
Unsurpassed audio clarity
- ClearOne’s, market-leading, HDConference™ audio technology
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
- Three built-in microphones array with 360° audio pickup up to 12 feet
- Large loudspeaker for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Wideband audio frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
Ease of use
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Lync
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone
- Breakout box connection for further connection options (enterprise telephones, video conferencing)
- True plug-and-play operation
Microsoft® and Lync™ are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies in the United States and/or other countries.
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.