2 pole 1/4" professional phone plug, gold contacts, black shell
heavy duty professional phone plug series improves on the design of the
existing C series by offering the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug
with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline
shell with a width of 14.5 mm meets the most recent requirements for
highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact without rivets makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications,
audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoid hook up of tip contact