DVI-/HDMI signals can be transmitted over long distances with optical fibre technology. To achieve this, the signals must be converted into optical signals.
KLOTZ Extender Boxes are a particularly suitable solution for mobile applications.
In a rugged design tailored to touring life, the EXT1K12O active fibre-optic convertor box with integrated opticalCON Duo socket.
The Extender Boxes are available with 19" housings or with housings for use with trusses and other mobile structures. Both these models are built from stable aluminium to withstand all possible mechanical strain.
- comprises DVI Extender IN, Rack Version 19" and DVI Extender OUT, Truss & Floor Box
- transmission length up to 300 m
- TMDS video signal and EDID data are also transmitted by the FO cable
- DVI 1.0 & HDCP compliant
- max. resolution WUXGA (1920 x 1200 px) or 1080p (12bit Deep Colour)
- 2 power cables included (2x PCONS0150)
Fibre Type: Multimode 50/125 μm
Connectors: OpticalCON Duo, DVI-D female, Neutrik powerCON
Pixel Clock: 225MHz (Single Link)
Resolution & Distance: WUXGA (1920 x 1200) @ 60 Hz / 300 m (1000 ft)
1080p (1920 x 1080) @ 60 Hz
Power supply: 100 ~ 240V DC 5V,2A
Storage: -20 °C / +70 °C
Operation: 0 °C / +50 °C
Housing: 19", 1RU, depth: 220 mm (19" IN unit)
W: 105 mm / H: 750 mm / D: 290 mm (Truss & Floor Box)
Weight: 1.67 kg