Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely efficient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional sound reinforcement application.
Scalable, intelligent hardware delivers the best performing digital wireless available, with a wide selection of trusted Shure microphones to choose from. Unmatched spectrum efficiency enables a dramatic increase in the number of simultaneous active transmitters on one TV channel, with rock-solid signal over the entire range. Optional rechargeable accessories eliminate the need for disposable batteries while offering extended run time and metering accuracy in hours and minutes. For secure transmission, all ULX-D components include AES-256 encryption.
Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Uncompromising Digital Wireless Audio
- 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio that delivers incredibly clear and accurate reproduction of the source material
- 20 Hz–20 kHz frequency range with flat response
- Greater than 120 dB dynamic range through the analog outputs
- 130 dB dynamic range (typical) using Dante digital networked audio
- 60 dB of adjustable system gain easily accessible from the receiver front panel
- No transmitter gain adjustments needed: optimized for any input source
- Wide selection of trusted Shure Microphones
Extremely Efficient and Reliable RF Performance
- Up to 64 MHz overall tuning range (region dependent)
- Up to 17 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (23 on an 8 MHz TV channel)
- High Density mode enables up to 47 active transmitters in one 6 MHz TV channel (63 in one 8 MHz TV channel), with no audio quality degradation
- Rock-solid signal stability with no audio artifacts over the entire 100 meter line-of-sight range using standard supplied ½ wave antennas
- Selectable 1, 10, and 20 mW transmitter RF output power (comparable to 5 times the analog RF output power equivalent)