Group USB speakerphone – Skype™-certified for clear, full-duplex audio conferencing for medium and large conference rooms.
The Skype-certified CHATAttach 160 conferencing system includes two, daisy-chained CHAT 160 speakerphones designed specifically to facilitate Skype calls UC applications requiring full-duplex audio.
Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree pickup with ClearOne’s powerful, legacy audio processing. No matter where participants are seated, conversations are natural and effortless with even distribution of microphones and loudspeakers with centralized access to controls. Plug-and play installation makes it simple to use this sleek, professional audio solution for USB conference calls or audio playback.
Unsurpassed audio clarity
- ClearOne’s, market-leading, HDConference™ audio technology
- Proprietary echo and noise cancellation algorithms prevent distracting audio
- Full-duplex audio means no cutting in and out
- Automatic gain and level controls adjust mic and speaker levels automatically
- First-mic priority intelligently focuses mic levels based on who is speaking
- Adaptive modeling-continuously samples room acoustics for any changes
- Three built-in microphones array with 360° audio pickup up to 12 feet
- Large loudspeaker for rich, clear conferencing or audio playback
- Wideband audio frequency response (20Hz-20kHz)
Ease of use
- Skype certified
- Powered solely through laptop USB
- Simple audio bridging between PC applications and analog telephone
- Breakout box connection for further connection options (enterprise telephones, video conferencing)
- True plug-and-play operation
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.