Mackie Onyx 1220i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the hands-on control of premium analog features like four Onyx mic preamps and Perkins EQ. Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8, the 1220i is the perfect front-end to any home studio.
The 12-channel Mackie Onyx 1220i FireWire Recording Mixer combines the benefits of a powerful computer interface with the tactile, hands-on control of a sleek, space-saving premium analog mixer. Proven, professional features like four Onyx mic preamps and classic Perkins EQ only accentuate the mixer’s ample connectivity and clear-cut workflow. Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8, the 1220i allows you to send channels, aux sends or master L/R signals discretely to your Mac or PC for recording. It’s a premium analog mixer that integrates seamlessly with your favorite DAW. A better way to record — Onyx-i.
• 12-channel premium analog mixer with integrated 24-bit/96kHz FireWire I/O
• Qualified by Mackie for use will all major DAWs, including:
o Pro Tools® M-Powered™ 8
o Ableton® Live
• 4 Onyx boutique-quality mic preamps
• 3-band Perkins EQ with sweepable mids on mic/line channels
• 3-band Perkins EQ on stereo Line channels
• Flexible FireWire routing, including aux sends and pre/post EQ assignment for all channels
• Stereo playback from DAW, returned to control room or into channel for integration into mix
• 2 aux sends with pre/post assignment
• Smooth 60mm channel and master faders
• Built-in DI on first two channels for direct connection of guitars, bass, etc.
• Individual 48V phantom power switches on all mic inputs
• Talkback section with built in mic and flexible routing
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for worldwide use
• Optional rack kit available