Ethernet Control Interface.
An advanced control interface for ClearOne's industry-leading professional conferencing line. The XAP Net brings Ethernet connectivity to XAP and PSR1212 audio systems, allowing remote programming, upgrades, and diagnostic functions.
- Installations with multiple XAP/PSR1212 units
- Organizations with remotely managed locations
- Companies employing centralized network management
Remote System Management
- Connect to multiple linked XAP and PSR1212 systems to adjust system settings, route audio inputs, view meters and upgrade firmware via Ethernet
- Remotely run presets and macros, adjust input and output gain and view unit and site information
- Solve system problems faster and reduce on-site visits with centralized management and control
- Configure XAP and PSR1212 systems through G-Ware™ configuration software for complete system configuration and control
- With XAP Net's built-in web server, remote system access also available through web browser without using G-Ware
- Manage through LAN or WAN connection - features support for common network control and management protocols
- Connect to XAP Net through built-in Ethernet interface, or connect directly with PC via RS-232 serial port