Sonifex radiomikser 10 kanaler analog/digital.
The S1 has an amazing feature set and offers a proper broadcast solution to community, educational and student radio stations that need a versatile, reliable radio broadcast mixer. It has a ‘no compromise on quality’ approach with excellent mic amps, comprehensive facilities & simple, reliable operation.
The Sonifex S1 mixer is a high performance compact, low cost, fixed format mixing console designed for on-air radio use. It can be fitted flush into a desk-top or can be rack-mounted by the addition of optional rack ears.
The rear connectivity panel can be rotated 90˚ onto the base of the unit providing easier connection to the unit when it is rack-mounted. It has an integral universal switch mode power supply, which uses an IEC inlet.
- High performance, ultra-reliable on-air radio mixer.
- Low cost.
- Easy to use.
- Small footprint, flush-mounting or rack-mounting.
- Analogue & digital inputs & outputs.
- Main stereo output buss plus 2 Aux output busses, pre or post fader selectable.
- Rotating rear panel for ease of installation.
- Integrated power supply.
- Remote outputs per channel.
- Fader start of ancilliary equipment such as CD players.
- Programmable general purpose I/O.
- Monitor muting on mic live.
- Mic-live/on-air sign switching.
- Monitor outputs for presenter & guest headphones, & speakers.
- Bright LED meter display PPM/VU selectable with separate meterbridge output.
- 100mm ALPS long-throw faders with control via VCAs.
- Separate telco & stereo cleanfeed o/ps for use with a telephone hybrid & codec respectively.
- Advanced automation facilities.
- Remote control via free SCi software.
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.