Sonifex 9-kanals analog radiomikser.
The S0 is a high quality yet simple to operate radio broadcast mixer ideally suited to community radio stations, for educational purposes and for internet radio. Easy to understand, the S0 includes a telephone hybrid for making and recording telephone calls and a 3.5mm stereo jack for plugging in an mp3 player. The addition of a USB port allows for recording to a PC and for playing a PC automation system directly through the mixer. The headphone outputs have a built in limiter to offer hearing protection and the studio speakers mute when a microphone fader is open, with automatic mic live sign switching. The S0 allows presenters and DJs to be up and running quickly with a fully featured radio studio mixer.
- User friendly broadcast mixer.
- Clear, simple layout with no jargon.
- Designed for school & community radio.
- Nine multi-function channel mixer.
- Built in telephone interface.
- Built in headphone volume limiter.
- Large, simple LED volume display.
- Remote output for fader starts.
- Speaker muting when ‘Mics’ are on.
- External mic-light switching output.
- ‘Programme’ and ‘record’ outputs.
- ‘Aux’ input for iPod or MP3 players.
- Four microphone/line channels.
- Four stereo line channels.
- Switchable telephone/AUX channel.
- Stereo USB audio to and from a PC.
- Guest headphone ‘talkback’.
- Reliable, low cost mixing solution.
- Rack or flush mountable.
- Integrated AC power supply.
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.