Shure 577B er en "Close-Talk" Mikrofon.
Det er en håndholdt dynamisk mikrofon spesial designet for talekommunikasjon og tale anrop.
Designed for communication systems — mobile and fixed station — including police, fire, utilities, transportation, commercial, and industrial applications. Suitable for environments with high levels of background noise.
Note: For proper operation, mouth-to-microphone distance should be 1 inch (2.5 cm) or less.
- Frequency response designed for voice communications
- Directional mic element
- Minimal pick-up of background noise due to close-talk design
- Rugged, high impact ARMO-DUR® case
- Double-pole, single-throw PTT switch designed for constant usage
- Four conductor, shielded, bare-ended (no connector) coil cord
- Does not require DC power for operation
- Mounting bracket included
Type Dynamic, noise-canceling
Frequency Response 100 to 5,000 Hz
lmpedance Rated at 150 ohms (175 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms.
Output Level Open Circuit Voltage: -66.0 dBV/Pa* (0.5 mV) *0 dB = 1 volt per 1 Pascal/94 dB SPL