Den prisbelønte preampen 610 er Solid Tube og gir en varme man knapt kan tro!
Når produsenter snakker om "BRA LYD" snakker de som regel om rør, men rør er ofte tungt og uhåndterlig. Det er ikke denne!
Universal Audio tok utgangspunktet i sin berømte 601 og gjorde en Portabel Class A mikrofon preamp som er lett og portabel, men med en fantastisk lyd.
"The Solos get the highest marks in the three 'p's: performance, price and portability', it doesn't get much better than this."
SOLO/610 Classic Vacuum Tube Mic Pre & DI Box
The SOLO/610 delivers the classic Putnam 610 console sound to the single channel format in a rugged, highly versatile form factor, at a price every project studio can afford.
The all-tube SOLO/610 provides the silky vintage warmth of the original UA 610 console used by artists ranging from Sinatra to Van Halen.
The SOLO/610 will flatter the cheapest to the most esoteric microphone with its signature sound.
Unlike stationary rack gear, the SOLO/610 can be conveniently used in the control room or recording room,
on stage or desktop, due to its portable "go anywhere" design. Functionally lean but sonically mean, the SOLO/610 was carefully created to maintain all of the character of its vintage predecessor, and has the same solid build and audiophile components professionals expect from its more expensive UA siblings like the 2-610 and M610.
- Classic Putnam 610 console Mic Preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound finally at project studio price
- Gain, Level, and impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features like Thru and Mic/Line level output
- UA build quality and heritage, hand-assembled in USA