Den berømte klassiske Kompressor/Limiter fra Universal Audio! 1176 kompressor/limiter finnes i stort sett i alle store studioer verden over, og 1176 sin distinkte karakter preger veldig mange av HIT-singlene du hør på radio hver dag!
"We used a Universal Audio 1176 reissue recording all of [50 Cent's] vocals, and it ended up sounding great. "
1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier
FET-Style Compressor with Class A Output & Custom Transformers True to the Original
The 1176LN Classic Limiting Amplifier is a modern reproduction, yet every effort was made to remain faithful to UA founder Bill Putnam Sr.´s visionary design and intentions.
The original UA 1176LN was a major breakthrough in limiter technology the first true peak limiter
with all transistor circuitry offering superior performance with a signature sound and set the standard for all limiters to follow.
The ultra-fast attack time and trademark sound have lured legendary artists and studio moguls alike to the 1176LN; Peter Frampton, Joe Satriani, Joe Chiccarelli, Vance Powell, and Mike Elizondo are just a few names on a list that continued to grow, for nearly 50 years.
- FET-Style Compressor with Class A Output & Custom Transformers
- True to the original 1176 in design, manufacturing and performance
- Class A line level output amplifier
- Custom built Putnam-designed output transformer
- Modeled after 1176LN, blackface, D and E revisions
- Ultra fast attack time 20 microseconds to 800 microseconds
- Stereo interconnect operation
- Hand-built in USA