Ampeg Heritage B-15 30W Tube Bass Combo.
The holy grail of bass amplification.
Hand-built and hand-wired in the U.S., the Ampeg Heritage B-15 delivers legendary tone in a design that truly lives up to the iconic standard set by inventor Jess Oliver 50 years ago. The Heritage B-15 features the circuit paths of both a 1964 and 1966 B-15, including classic Baxandall EQ controls and premium 6SL7 octal preamp tubes along with a bias switch, recreating each years’ distinctive bias methodology. The extremely high-quality flip-top cabinet features the legendary double-baffle design and houses a highly-researched, custom-designed 15" Eminence® driver. The Heritage B-15 is no mere tribute; it meets and exceeds the performance, look and tone of the legendary original, down to each and every component.
- RMS Power Output: 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15˝ custom Eminence®
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 6SL7)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4 or 5U4G)
- Power Amp: Tube (2 x 6L6GC)
- Channel 1: 1964 (B-15NC)
- Channel 2: 1966 (B-15NF)
- Tone Controls: Baxandall Bass and Treble (per channel)
- Power Tube Bias: Selectable (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Line Out: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 27 x 21 x 14 w/dolly
- Handling Weight: 99 lbs / 44.9 kg
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.