3-pack miniatyr cardioid (nyre) kondensator mikrofoner inkl mikrofonholdere for montering på trommer.
The Shure Beta 98AMP is a precision-engineered miniature cardioid condenser microphone for professional sound reinforcement and studio recording. Features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck and the A75M Universal Microphone Mount for accurate placement in any configuration of toms, snares, or percussion. An extremely uniform cardioid polar pattern provides excellent gain-before-feedback, off-axis rejection of unwanted noise, and high maximum sound pressure level (SPL).
BETA 98AMP/C - 3PK inkluderer tre stk A75M Universal Microphone Mount.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
20 to 20,000 Hz
open circuit voltage, @ 1 kHz, typical –50.5 dBV/Pa (2.5 mV)
1 kHz at 1% THD
2500 Ω load: 157.5 dB SPL
1000 Ω load: 153 dB SPL
Dynamic Range@ 1 kHz
2500 Ω load: 126.5 dB
1000 Ω load: 122 dB
Clipping Level@ 1 kHz, 1% THD
2500 Ω load: 12.5 dBV
1000 Ω load: 7.5 dBV
Self Noise equivalent SPL, A-weighted, typical
31.0 dB SPL-A
Common Mode Rejection
10 to 100,000 kHz
Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3
11–52 V DC phantom power (IEC-61938), 5.5 mA
130 g (4.6 oz.)
 1 Pa=94 dB SPL
 THD of microphone preamplifier when applied input signal level is equivalent to cartridge output at specified SPL
 S/N ratio is the difference between 94 dB SPL and equivalent SPL of self noise, A-weighted
 All specifications measured with a 48 Vdc phantom power supply. The microphone operates at lower voltages, but with slightly decreased headroom and sensitivity.
Ytterligere informasjon: http://bit.ly/ot6kGa