Rami arbeidsstasjonsmikser med USB, inkludert telefonhybrid.
The latest of the range USB desks for workstation. PJO 700 features functions which made the success of the PJO550 and PJO 600. PJO 700 contains furthermore four faders with an integrated phone hybrid. This equipment is a mini console with monitor, to record and read a file sound, using a PC by using the USB port. The innovative aspect of the product is especially highly-rated ergonomic sound just with the only necessary functions. A journalist having the PJO 700, a headset and a portable PC, can produce and send his sounds to the station using the WEB. The PJO 700 thanks to the simultaneous recording of three microphones(microcomputings) and the interventions of a phone correspondent is the ideal tool for production.
- A balanced microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA.
- A second balanced microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA. This input can also be used as a balanced line input.
- A third microphone input with phantom supply (12 and 48 volts), level, peak, bass, high, low cut filter, volume using VCA. This input can also be used as a balanced line input. And as a return for USB sound card.
- One integrated phone hybrid with return to external phone or hook, level by VCA, and warning light for incomming call.
- N-1 mix for correspondant.
- Reinjection of the 4 inputs to the sound car using switches with lights.
- Monitor Bus, separate from Record output with output for headphone A and headphone B and external loudspeakers, (switched off by the microphones) allowing to listen to a report, and recording only the voice.
- GPO output to light an ON AIR light, when using microphones
- Talk back mike with limiter and a key to output to headphones A and B
- Peakmeter 2X10 points on final record output , with switching to monitor bus, allowing level control.
- Balanced insert on L/R output allowing audio signal processor insertion.
- Limiter on output, to avoid any distorsion on sound card.
- PJO 700 complies to USB audio 1.0, does not require an external power supply.
This equipment designed and built by RAMI, benefit from a partnership with Digigram for the integration of their sound card UAX 220.
* Equipment sold without phones.
Klikk her for ytterligere informasjon.