Stero opptaker med 3-kanals lydmikser spesielt designet for DLSR videoopptak. Tar opp på SD-kort.
The DC-R302 is a stereo SD card recorder with 3-ch audio mixer designed most suitable for DSLR video recording, which has become very popular for professional video production. Using the DC-R302 will minimize and simplify the onsite video recording unit allowing the camera operator to operate the audio recorder at the same time.
- Stereo SD card recorder with analog 3ch audio mixer
- A detachable camera-mount on the top with position adjustments
- 3 x tripod screw holes on the bottom for mounting on a various camera rig
- Remote Start function allows the DSCR camera’s video recording start and stop in sync with the press of REC button using infra-red or wired connection.
- Compatible with off the shelf wired remote controller (Panasonic DMW-RS1 or equivalent)
- Each input accepts MIC to LINE level offering Limiter and HPF
- 48V Phantom power allows use of condenser microphones
- Mic Out equipped in addition to Line Out to send stereo mix to the camera
- Headphone monitoring with selections of Left / Stereo / Right / Return
- Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function convenient for subsequent synchronization
- Recording Stereo WAV file in 16bit - 44.1/48kHz or 24bit - 44.1/48/96kHz to SD(SDHC) card
- USB connector for file transfer as well as USB audio for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (in a detachable battery case) or external DC (9 - 24V)
- Robust but light weight chassis made of extruded aluminum
- Also usable as an independent portable mixer/recorder by detaching the camera mount